Sunday, April 5, 2015

Day after Easter

T-minus five hours and counting, -30 (how, I don't know...)

So tomorrow is the official start of my next W30. I did fairly good this week. Quite a few snacks but no more than one non-W30 meal per day. Even with those successes- why did I let Jolene talk me into the day after Easter as the next official start day????

Luckily, a few pieces of candy today have me so sick the idea of eating anymore makes me nauseous. Unlucky, my 3yo still has a bucket full of candy (even after giving half of it to my sister) and has more coming in the mail.

I also noticed that the snacking and lack of impulse control may be stress eating disguised as the liberties I gave myself. We are making a huge move on what will be Day 18. Day 20 is when my body started screaming "GIVE ME BAD THINGS!" last time.

It's about to get real. I thought last time was a challenge...

No comments:

Post a Comment